Abu Dhabi Government Entities* use SAP Ariba, which is a collaborative, web-based tool that enables buyers and suppliers to manage Tendering and Sourcing electronically. Abu Dhabi Government Entities* may issue public or limited tenders.
- Public Tenders issued by Abu Dhabi Government Entities* are published on Ariba Discovery and made available in Al MAQTA'A portal automatically.
- The Public Tender summary is public information and can be accessed by prospective bidders to ascertain the relevance of the tender to their business.
- Interested suppliers can login to SAP Ariba for responding to the Public Tenders (All suppliers who have an Ariba Network account can participate and submit their bids. However, suppliers must complete the registration process before awarding).
- Abu Dhabi Government Entity* buyers have visibility of all registered suppliers and may invite relevant suppliers for participating in the Limited Tenders.
- Suppliers invited to participate in Limited Tenders will receive an invitation email and will be able to see the specific sourcing event in their SAP Ariba dashboard which is accessible after supplier login.
If you are a registered supplier, please click on the link below to access SAP Ariba.
Please click on the link below to download the ‘Suppliers Guide for SAP Ariba Sourcing’.
*Note: Currently we are in the pilot phase during which the Department of Government Support (Abu Dhabi Digital Authority, Abu Dhabi School for Government, Human Resources Authority and Statistics Center Abu Dhabi and Government Procurement Office) is using SAP Ariba for Tendering and Sourcing. All other Entities will continue using their existing tendering and sourcing process either through ADERP or offline.
If you have ADERP credentials, please click on the link below to access ADERP.
Supplier Registration is centralized for all Abu Dhabi Government Entities and suppliers must register through SAP Ariba only.